SmartPAC PRO - AutoSetPAC Load Monitors
Simple and effective tonnage monitoring for your presses.
Provides advanced, yet easy-to-use monitoring.
- 2 or 4-input systems
- Calculates high, low and repeatability setpoints automatically, based on standalone actual load, not press capacity.
- Protect dies by detecting excessive stroke-to-stroke variation (repeatability) in tonnage.
- Protect press from reverse "snap through" load. If reverse load is too high, it can damage the press.
- Improve setups by providing tonnage information to eliminate errors in shut-height adjustments.
- Tonnage History tracks highest and average load.
- The AutoSetPAC's tonnage data can be logged by ShopFloorConnect machine monitoring software.
Here is a short presentation that outlines the basic operating principle of stamping press tonnage monitors, explains the four different types of setpoint limits, and describes the sensors used to measure strain on the press frame.