100 Discovery Way, Unit 110, Acton, MA 01720 US.
Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (GMT-5)
Wintriss Safety Switch
This rugged safety switch can be used as a safety interlock on machine doors, covers, barrier guards, die blocks, etc.
- The operation key activates a direct opening mechanism to open the contacts and shut off control circuits when, for example, protective doors are opened on machine tools or other equipment
- Malfunctions and false operation prevented by special Operation Key
- Positive opening operation of 2 normally closed contacts -- compatible with the Wintriss Press Control's cross-checked pair of user-definable inputs
- Rugged metal construction
- Operation key is available in 2 mounting styles: Straight (shown above) and 90°
- Switch head rotatable in 4 possible mounting directions
- Wide temperature range specifications: -40 to 80°C
- Degree of protection of the switch box: IP67
- Certified by UL, CSA and TUV
Sign up for our email list
Stay current with our latest productsSubscribe
© Copyright 2021 Wintriss Controls Group LLC - All Rights Reserved