WPC 1000 - Wintriss Clutch / Brake Control
With the WPC 1000, you get built in Wintriss quality and technical support in an easy to use, cost effective, and reliable clutch/brake control for secondary applications.
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI B11.1-2009 and OSHA 1910.217 regulations, including Control Reliability.
- Resolver-based, for accuracy and long-term reliability
- High-visibility LED crank angle and speed display
- Built-in real-time brake monitor to monitor stopping performance.
- Interrupted stroke provision significantly improves pressroom productivity
- Micro-inch capability improves set-up
- 3 available user-defined inputs (including 1 cross-checked pair for safety applications)
- Self-diagnostic capability quickly identifies problems
Optional Features and Accessories
- 6-digit counter with a preset
- Two-channel programmable cam
- Die block kit
- Shadow® 8 light curtains for point-of-operation guarding
- Operator stations and T-stands
- Optional Foot Switch, One-Hand Control and Bar Mode switches for maximum flexibility